Friday, December 22, 2006

Chemistry Pick-Up Lines!

1. You light up my Bunsen burner!

2. I feel a bond between us!

3. Hey, baby, what's your empirical formula?

4. Call me - my number is 6.02 x 1023!

5. Wanna be my lab partner?

6. I'm positive, you're negative, let's get together and make a compound!

7. My name? Bond. Covalent Bond!

8. Come on, baby, light up my Bunsen burner!

9. If I could rewrite the periodic table, I would put Uranium and Iodine together, for U and I!

10. I lost my atomic number. Can I have yours?

11. Taken any good spectra lately?

12. Hey baby! I'll be the nucleophile if you'll be the electrophile!

13. I'd really like to titrate with you.

14. Let me show you my Schlenk line…

15. My favorite mechanism is a backside attack. And you?

16. I'm…an economics major…going for my MBA!

17. What does it take to get over YOUR activation barrier?

18. Your lab or mine?

19. Have you seen the latest issue of J.A.C.S.?

20. I feel exothermic tonight!

21. My favorite element is uranium, because I love U!

22. It's true that opposites attract. We're like an electron and a proton, we come together and now we're stable... and steady!

23. You're just like an energetic exothermic reaction, hot stuff!

24. You want to see if we can make some new compounds from an "energetic" reaction?

25. If I could make any compound, I would make uranium iodide, so I could put U and I together!

26. You must be one of those new neon compounds with fluorine and iodine, because you are FINe!

27. If I were a Bunsen burner, you would light my flame.

28. If I were a Bunsen burner, you would be my flame, hot enough to melt a few things.

29. You are a photon quanta to my valence electron. You excite me to a higher energy level.

30. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?

31. You must be a copper-tellurium alloy, because you are CuTe.

32. Hey baby, wanna fusion?

33. I got a charge out of bonding with you.

34. You're the proton to my electron.

35. You make my atomic number rise.

36. You're the center of my nucleus.

37. You get under my valence shell.

38. How hot is your blue flame?

39. You're hydrogen (#1) on my Periodic Table.

40. Our chemical reactions give way to interesting products.

41. You make me reach my melting point.

42. You're so cool, molecules stop in your presence.

43. I have mass. You have mass. We’re naturally attracted!


Organic Chemistry pick-up lines!


1. Hey baby, I’ll lower your kinetic energy

2. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate

3. You can hydrolyze me anytime

4. I’d like to conjugate your system

5. I’ll raise your orbital

6. You really push my electrons

7. Why the electronegativity?

8. You must be a good benzene ring, because you are pleasantly aromatic.

9. You're an electrophile and I'm a nucleophile, we're attracted and we can make each other happy.

10. You're an alcohol and I'm your ketone. I'll protect your from the Grignards of life.

2 comments:

  1. How to change the yahoo search engine back to the google search engine? pay per click management services

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dr Itua cure my HIV, I have been a ARV Consumption  for 10 years. i have been in pains until i came across Dr Itua on blogs site.I emailed him about my details of my HIV and my location i explained every thing to him and he told me that there is nothing to be scared of that he will cured me, he gave me guarantee,He ask me to pay for items fees so when i'm cured I will show gratitude I did and giving testimony of his healing herbs is what I'm going to do for the rest of you out there having HIV and other disease can see the good work of Dr Itua.I received his herbal medicine through EMS Courier service who delivered to my post office within 5 working days.Dr Itua is an honest man and I appreciate him for his good work.My GrandMa called him to appreciate him and rest of my friends did too,Is a joy to me that I'm free of taking Pills and having that fat belle is a nightmare.you will understand what i'm talking about if you have same problem I was having then not now though.I'm free and healthy Big Thanks To Dr Itua Herbal Center.I have his calendar too that he recently sent me,He Cure all kind disease Like,Cancer,Herpes,Hiv,Hepatitis B,Fibroid,Diabetes,Dercum,Copd ,and also Bring back Ex Lover Back..Here his Contact  .drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com Or Whats_app Number +2348149277967

    ReplyDelete