2. I feel a bond between us!
3. Hey, baby, what's your empirical formula?
4. Call me - my number is 6.02 x 1023!
5. Wanna be my lab partner?
6. I'm positive, you're negative, let's get together and make a compound!
7. My name? Bond. Covalent Bond!
8. Come on, baby, light up my Bunsen burner!
9. If I could rewrite the periodic table, I would put Uranium and Iodine together, for U and I!
10. I lost my atomic number. Can I have yours?
11. Taken any good spectra lately?
12. Hey baby! I'll be the nucleophile if you'll be the electrophile!
13. I'd really like to titrate with you.
14. Let me show you my Schlenk line…
15. My favorite mechanism is a backside attack. And you?
16. I'm…an economics major…going for my MBA!
17. What does it take to get over YOUR activation barrier?
18. Your lab or mine?
19. Have you seen the latest issue of J.A.C.S.?
20. I feel exothermic tonight!
21. My favorite element is uranium, because I love U!
22. It's true that opposites attract. We're like an electron and a proton, we come together and now we're stable... and steady!
23. You're just like an energetic exothermic reaction, hot stuff!
24. You want to see if we can make some new compounds from an "energetic" reaction?
25. If I could make any compound, I would make uranium iodide, so I could put U and I together!
26. You must be one of those new neon compounds with fluorine and iodine, because you are FINe!
27. If I were a Bunsen burner, you would light my flame.
28. If I were a Bunsen burner, you would be my flame, hot enough to melt a few things.
29. You are a photon quanta to my valence electron. You excite me to a higher energy level.
30. Could you tell me the oxidation state of this atom and your phone number?
31. You must be a copper-tellurium alloy, because you are CuTe.
32. Hey baby, wanna fusion?
33. I got a charge out of bonding with you.
34. You're the proton to my electron.
35. You make my atomic number rise.
36. You're the center of my nucleus.
37. You get under my valence shell.
38. How hot is your blue flame?
39. You're hydrogen (#1) on my Periodic Table.
40. Our chemical reactions give way to interesting products.
41. You make me reach my melting point.
42. You're so cool, molecules stop in your presence.
43. I have mass. You have mass. We’re naturally attracted!
Organic Chemistry pick-up lines!
1. Hey baby, I’ll lower your kinetic energy
2. You make me hotter than sulfur hydroxide mixed with ethyl acetate
3. You can hydrolyze me anytime
4. I’d like to conjugate your system
5. I’ll raise your orbital
6. You really push my electrons
7. Why the electronegativity?
8. You must be a good benzene ring, because you are pleasantly aromatic.
9. You're an electrophile and I'm a nucleophile, we're attracted and we can make each other happy.
10. You're an alcohol and I'm your ketone. I'll protect your from the Grignards of life.